Our Fashion Design Fundamentals Program provides you with the fundamental knowledge and skills you need in the fashion industry. Learn about industry practices, essential business considerations and practical operations. Explore clothing construction by taking a hands-on approach with industrial sewing machines, and receive technical training in pattern drafting, draping, fashion illustration, colour and design.
Once you have completed all the requirements of this program, you can request to receive a certificate.
Core Courses (Eight)
This is the recommended completion order:
- FASH 9141 Introduction to Industrial Sewing
- FASH 9129 Fashion Illustration and Design
- FASH 9014 Colour and Design
- FASH 9077 Apparel Construction 1
- FASH 9079 Apparel Construction 2
- FASH 9154 Pattern Drafting 1
- FASH 9155 Pattern Drafting 2
- FASH 9198 Adobe Illustrator for FashionOnline Option
Elective Courses (Choose Two)
Contact the Continuing Education Fashion & Creative Arts department at 416-415-5000, ext. 4844, at email@example.com or by visiting their office at Casa Loma Campus, 160 Kendal Ave., Building C (CLC), Room C426.