Off-site Travel

Generally, if you are required to travel off-site as part of a learning activity, you (and those accompanying you, including interpreters) are responsible for your own travel arrangements, including the cost of travel. Responsibility for admission fees depends on the course. Contact the department co-ordinator for further details.

Where Hospitality and Culinary Arts courses involve tasting alcohol off-site, transportation is arranged for the class. (Typically, the transportation will be taking a bus or walking as a class.) In those cases, the transportation leaves from and returns back to the college. You are responsible for getting yourself to the college and back home from the college, but we would advise you to walk, take transit or take a cab for your trip home.