Tax Receipt

If your course's tuition fees are eligible according to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) and your tuition for that course is at least $100, you will be issued an official income tax receipt, known as a T2202. (Materials and administrative fees are not eligible for tax deduction.) For details, visit the CRA website.

The CRA now requires George Brown College to use social insurance numbers (SIN) to prepare T2202 forms. If you have not done so already, provide us with your SIN through your online student account (STU-VIEW). Once you login, click on the "Personal Information" tab then click on the "Provide Social Insurance Number (SIN)" link and follow the prompts to enter your SIN.

You can obtain your T2202 from your online student account (STU-VIEW) in mid-February of every year for all courses taken during the preceding calendar year.

If you need a T2202 or T2202A for a past year that is not available online, the college can provide it to you for an administrative fee. To make your request, call 416-415-5000, ext. 4493.