A transcript is a complete record of the grades you earned while attending George Brown College:

If you attended George Brown College before 1995, you must complete the Transcript Request PDF form to obtain an official transcript. Submit your Transcript Request PDF form and payment to the Academic Records department either by mail (address is provided in the form) or in person at a Student Service Centre. You must bring a piece of government-issued photo identification (for example, a driver’s licence) if you submit in person.

For more information, visit the college-wide Transcripts and Credentials web page.