Every Continuing Education student has a student account. To access your student account, visit the Continuing Education website and find the “Student Login” button. Log in using your student ID number and password. Your student account allows you to
- confirm your registration(s)
- print your tax receipt (T2202)
- view and update your mailing address and phone number(s)
- view your email address
- view any holds on your record (for overdue fees, etc.) that may prevent registration activity
- view your final grades and print them in an unofficial transcript (for your information only)
It is your responsibility to ensure that the contact information in your online student account is up to date. George Brown College does not accept responsibility for communication missed because of incorrect contact information.
Your student account does not allow you to update/change your email address, request an official transcript or change the name on your account. (If you need to change your email address, read the details for making a change that are provided in your online student account. If you need change your name, you must present an official document such as a birth certificate, a marriage certificate or an affidavit from a notary public in person at a Student Service Centre as proof of your legal name.)
If you have problems accessing or using your student account, call the George Brown College Contact Centre at 416-415-2000.