Every Continuing Education student has a student account. Your student account allows you to
- confirm your registration(s)
- print your tax receipt (T2202)
- view and update your mailing address and phone number(s)
- view your email address (Note: Details on how to update/change your email address are provided in your online student account.)
- view any holds on your record (for overdue fees, etc.) that may prevent registration activity
- view your final grades and print them in an unofficial transcript (Note: Unofficial transcripts are for your information only. You can request an official transcript if required.)
Name changes cannot be made through your account. An official document (such as a birth certificate, a marriage certificate or an affidavit from a notary public) must be presented in person at a Student Service Centre as proof of your legal name.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the contact information in your online student account is up to date. George Brown College does not accept responsibility for communication missed because of incorrect contact information.
If you have problems accessing or using your student account, call the George Brown College Contact Centre at 416-415-2000.