Our Advanced Graphic Design Program gives you the opportunity to study the theory and methods of graphic design in greater detail. Learn how to master the core software applications through in-depth training, and explore more specialized areas of design.
You will have the most success in this program if you have already completed our Graphic Design Program before you start taking the required courses.
Once you have completed all the requirements of this program, you can request to receive a certificate of completion using the department contact information on this web page.
Core Courses (Two)
Completion order is only limited by course prerequisites:
Elective Courses (Choose Four)
Electives may have two versions (delivery options), but only one can be put toward the certificate.
- COMP 9677 3D Modelling in Maya Temporarily Online
- COMP 9588 Digital Illustration Temporarily Online
- COMP 9746 Digital Painting Temporarily Online
- PHOT 9070 Digital Photography 1: Fundamentals On Campus
- PHOT 9037 Digital Photography 1: Fundamentals Online
- DESN 9182 Editorial Design On Campus
- COMP 9640 Infographics and Data Visualization Online
- LAW 9064 Legal Issues in Arts, Media, and Entertainment Temporarily Online
- Contact Information
- Visual Arts and Design Department
- St. James Campus, 193 King St. E., Building G (SJG), third floor