Our Graphic Design Program provides you with a foundation in design principles as well as training in the main software applications currently used within the graphic design industry.
Program Delivery Method:
You can complete this program primarily though Macintosh, primarily through Windows or through a mix of both. The section information listed for each course will indicate on which platform each section will be delivered (though your certificate will not indicate the specific platform you chose).
You must bring a USB memory stick to all classes.
Once you have completed all the requirements of this program, you can request to receive a certificate.
Core Courses (Eight)
This is the recommended completion order:
- COMP 9591 Introduction to Adobe Creative CloudOnline Option
- DESN 9177 Principles of DesignOnline Option
- COMP 9597 Adobe Photoshop 1Online Option
- COMP 9595 Adobe Illustrator 1Online Option
- COMP 9593 Adobe InDesignOnline Option
- TYPO 9002 TypographyOnline Option
- COMP 9589 Digital PrepressOnline Option
- COMP 9574 Design PortfolioOnline Option
Contact the Continuing Education Visual Arts & Design department at 416-415-5000, ext. 2013, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting their office at St. James Campus, 193 King St. E., Building G (SJG), third floor.