Our IT Project Management Program recognizes that organizations invest heavily in IT solutions to grow their businesses and that the implementation of these solutions relies on effective project management. This program provides you with comprehensive training in IT project management and is designed for professionals who are involved in planning, implementing and supporting IT projects. Get the knowledge and skills you need to be a successful IT project manager, including the theories, frameworks and industry best practices used to design, realize and control IT projects. The courses in this program have been accredited by the Project Management Institute (PMI), and the elective courses are designed to put specific Project Management Professional (PMP) theories into practice and enhance the skill set of the practicing project manager of any trade.
This program is offered by George Brown College Continuing Education in partnership with Three O Project Solutions Inc. Three O is a PMI registered education provider.
Once you have completed all the requirements of this program, you can request to receive a certificate of completion. Program graduates may be able to use the courses in this program to acquire the PMI professional development units (PDU) they need to retain their PMP status.
Core Courses (Two)
This is the recommended completion order:
- COMP 9704 IT Project Management FoundationsOnline Option
- COMP 9705 IT Project Management PracticeOnline Option
Elective Courses (Choose Two)
Electives may have two versions (delivery options), but only one can be put toward the certificate.
- MGMT 9059 Agile Project Management for ITOnline
- MGMT 9049 Project Change Management
- MGMT 9050 Project Change ManagementOnline
- MGMT 9053 Project Communications Management
- MGMT 9054 Project Communications ManagementOnline
- MGMT 9051 Project Risk Management
- MGMT 9052 Project Risk ManagementOnline
- MGMT 9055 Project Scope and Requirements Management
- MGMT 9056 Project Scope and Requirements ManagementOnline
Disclaimer: The PMP certification is awarded by the PMI. The information provided here does not represent the extent of the requirements for the PMP certification. The requirements are set by the PMI, not George Brown College, so you must follow the process listed on the PMI website and meet the requirements applicable to you to achieve the PMP certification. PMI policies are subject to change without notice, and George Brown College is not responsible for any information errors or inaccuracies that result from a change in PMI policy.