We are currently working on updating this information for the 2018–19 academic year. Thank you for your patience.
- You should attend your first class as scheduled unless you hear otherwise. You can also confirm that your course will begin as scheduled by visiting the web page for your specific course. (You can get to the course web page quickly by adding the course code to the end of our website URL – for example, coned.georgebrown.ca/COMM1008.)
- George Brown College reserves the right to cancel or suspend courses, change start/end dates, change start/end times, combine classes, change teachers or limit enrolment. Website accuracy may be affected as a result. However, the college makes every effort to ensure courses listed on the Continuing Education website are provided as scheduled.
- Every effort is made to make the decision to cancel a course no later than two business days prior to the course start date.
- Every effort is made to notify you of any course cancellations or changes no later than one business day prior to the course start date. Try to register no later than five business days prior to the course start date to ensure that there is adequate time for us to notify you if anything changes.
- It is important that you provide your home and business telephone numbers and an email address when you register so that you can be reached in the event of any cancellations or changes.
- In the case of a cancellation, any fees paid will be refunded. If you prefer, you may transfer and apply your fees to another course registration. There is no administrative fee to transfer from a cancelled course to an active course.