Our Student Affairs and Services Program helps you develop the skills you need to be effective in student affairs roles. Focus on the work of student affairs professionals at post-secondary institutions who provide services, advising and programming that foster student achievement and support student development outside the classroom. This program would be of interest to those already working in post-secondary and looking to enhance their current qualifications as well as those seeking to transition to a role in student affairs or support.
You must have excellent spoken and written English language skills.
Once you have completed all the requirements of this program, you can request to receive a certificate of completion using the department contact information on this web page.
Core Courses (Three)
Completion order is only limited by course prerequisites:
- TETR 9088 Essential Skills for Student Service Online
- TETR 9072 Student Advising Process Online
- TETR 9075 Students of Post-secondary Education Online
Elective Courses (Choose One)
- Contact Information
- Community and Health Services Department
- St. James Campus, 193 King St. E., Building G (SJG), third floor