Our Health Records Clerk Program is designed to provide the theoretical education you need for an entry-level position as a health records clerk in a medical environment.
Once you have completed all the requirements of this program, you can request to receive a certificate using the department contact information on this web page.
Core Courses (Six)
Completion order is only limited by course prerequisites:
- OP 9028 Essentials in Health Records Management Online
- HLTH 9109 Medical Conditions for Medical Office Professionals Online
- OP 9025 Medical Office Procedures Online
- SCI 9006 Medical Terminology Online
- SCI 9015 Medical Terminology 2: Pronunciation Online
- OP 9033 Working and Communicating in a Medical Setting Online
- Contact Information
- OntarioLearn Department