Our Health Records Clerk Program is designed to provide the theoretical education you need for an entry-level position as a health records clerk in a medical environment.
Once you have completed all the requirements of this program, you can request to receive a certificate.
Core Courses (Six)
Completion order is only limited by course prerequisites:
- OP 9028 Essentials in Health Records ManagementOnline
- HLTH 9109 Medical Conditions for Medical Office ProfessionalsOnline
- OP 9025 Medical Office ProceduresOnline
- SCI 9006 Medical TerminologyOnline
- SCI 9015 Medical Terminology 2: PronunciationOnline
- OP 9033 Working and Communicating in a Medical SettingOnline