Our eLearning Developer Certificate was developed because the growth of online education has advanced the need for skilled developers of web-based learning. This program is designed to provide you with the pedagogical foundation and usable skills you need to be able to develop quality online learning materials. Learn not only practical development skills but also about how your role relates to the team-based approach used in educational design.
Once you have completed all the requirements of this program, you can request to receive a certificate using the department contact information on this web page.
Core Courses (Seven)
This is the recommended completion order:
- TETR 9089 Instructional Design for Online Learning Online
- TETR 9090 eLearning Tools Online
- COMP 9311 HTML Introduction Online
- TETR 9091 Universal Design for Learning and Accessibility for Online Learning Online
- TETR 9092 LMS Platforms Online
- TETR 9093 Multimedia for eLearning Developers Online
This should be completed last (after all other core requirements) if possible:
- Contact Information
- OntarioLearn Department