Our Digital Media Foundations Program focuses on the development of a broad range of skills within the evolving digital world. The core courses ground you in the basics of digital design, photography, web design and user experience (UX) design. Then you have the opportunity to expand and deepen your practice through our elective course offerings.
Once you have completed all the requirements of this program, you can request to receive a certificate of completion.
Core Courses (Four)
Completion order is only limited by course prerequisites:
- PHOT 9037 Digital Photography 1: FundamentalsOnline Option
- COMP 9591 Introduction to Adobe Creative CloudOnline Option
- COMP 9323 Introduction to Web Design and DevelopmentOnline Option
- COMP 9627 UX Design FundamentalsOnline Option
Elective Courses (Choose Two)
- COMP 9677 3D Modelling in MayaOnline Option
- COMP 9728 3D Printing Fundamentals
- COMP 9588 Digital IllustrationOnline Option
- COMP 9640 Infographics and Data VisualizationOnline Option
- LIBA 9108 Introduction to Film and Video ProductionOnline Option
- COMP 9729 Python for Simple Games
- COMP 9567 WordPress for Blogging and Web DesignOnline Option
Contact the Continuing Education Visual Arts & Design department at 416-415-5000, ext. 2013, at email@example.com or by visiting their office at St. James Campus, 193 King St. E., Building G (SJG), third floor.