We are currently working on updating this information for the 2018–19 academic year. Thank you for your patience.
- credit card (American Express/Discover/MasterCard/Visa)
- Visa Debit
- Find the course(s) you want on the Continuing Education website. Review the class section offerings and choose the course reference number (CRN) with the schedule you want by selecting the "Register Now" link. If the registration period for a course has passed, the status of the class section will be listed as "CRN is Closed". If the class section is full, its status will be listed as "CRN is Full". (A wait list may be available.)
- Review the Course Selection(s) information.
- If you wish to add any additional courses to your registration cart, select the "Close Window and Search Courses" link to continue with your course selection. Additional courses will appear in your cart each time you use the "Register Now" link.
- If you wish to remove any courses from your cart, select the "Remove" or "Remove All Courses" link.
- Confirm that you understand and accept the policy information.
- Provide the personal information requested (making sure to use your full legal name). It is important that you provide your home and business telephone numbers and an email address to facilitate our contact with you and to ensure you receive the email with your registration confirmation.
- Confirm your information, and submit your registration.
- Enter your credit card information.
- View the confirmation screen, and print it for your records.