Our Event and Meeting Management Program has been created for those seeking to develop their skills in festival, event, meeting and conference management. Learn strategies for professional event management through the exploration of current industry trends and real-world examples. The courses are led by active industry experts and explore the keys to success, including event logistics, financial planning, site selection, communication, leadership, marketing, sponsorship and contingency planning.
Once you have completed all the requirements of this program, you can request to receive a certificate of completion.
Core Courses (Eight)
This must be completed first:
Completion order for all others is only limited by course prerequisites:
- HOST 9059 Event Financial ManagementOnline Option
- HOST 9157 Event Law and LiabilityOnline Option
- HOST 9056 Event Leadership and Human ResourcesOnline Option
- HOST 9064 Event Marketing Strategies
- HOST 9062 Event Program Design 2Online Option
- HOST 9063 Event Site SelectionOnline Option
- HOST 9060 Event Sponsorship and Fundraising
Attend a Hospitality and Culinary Arts information session, or contact the Continuing Education Hospitality & Culinary Arts department at 416-415-5000, ext. 2517, at email@example.com or by visiting their office at St. James Campus, 300 Adelaide St. E., Building B (SJB), Room 136.