Our Event and Meeting Management Program has been created for those seeking to develop their skills in festival, event, meeting and conference management. Learn strategies for professional event management through the exploration of current industry trends and real examples. The courses are led by active industry experts and explore the keys to success, including event logistics, financial planning, site selection, communication, leadership, marketing, sponsorship and contingency planning.
Once you have completed all the requirements of this program, you can request to receive a certificate of completion using the department contact information on this web page.
Core Courses (Eight)
This must be completed first:
Completion order for all others is only limited by course prerequisites:
- HOST 9059 Event Financial Management On Campus
- HOST 9157 Event Law and Liability Online
- HOST 9056 Event Leadership and Human Resources Online
- HOST 9064 Event Marketing Strategies Online
- HOST 9062 Event Program Design 2 Online
- HOST 9063 Event Site Selection Online
- HOST 9060 Event Sponsorship and Fundraising Online
For more information, attend a Hospitality and Culinary Arts information session.
- Contact Information
- Centre for Hospitality and Culinary Arts
- Office Location(s):