Our Business Administration Program teaches you how to be effective in dealing with an increasingly complex business environment. Build a foundational knowledge of general business principles, accounting, human resources, and business law while also enjoying the flexibility to choose elective courses from areas of business that are directly aligned with your goals.
Once you have completed all the requirements of this program, you can request to receive a certificate using the department contact information on this web page.
Core Courses (Four)
Completion order is only limited by course prerequisites.
- ACCT 9120 Accounting 1 Online
- BUS 9189 Business Fundamentals Online
- LAW 9104 Business Law Online
- HRM 1031 Human Resources Management Online
Elective Courses (Choose Two)
- Contact Information
- Business Department
- Office Location(s):
- St. James Campus, 193 King St. E., Building G (SJG), third floor