International Learners

  • If you are legally visiting Canada, you may register in Continuing Education courses without a study permit as long as the duration of study will be less than six months. If you are here on an international study permit for a full-time post-secondary program, you may register in Continuing Education courses that complement but do not replace the program of study for which your study permit has been granted. For more information, visit the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website.
  • Note that the George Brown College International Centre only processes applications and admissions for full-time post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree programs. They cannot issue letters of acceptance for Continuing Education certificates or courses. For more information, contact the International Centre at 416-415-5000, ext. 2115, or