To be eligible for an exemption from a Community & Health Services department course, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have completed the equivalent course within three to five years of the application for exemption, depending on the subject (contact the department co-ordinator for further details).
- You must have taken the equivalent course at an accredited post-secondary institution.
- you must have obtained a grade of C- (60%) or higher in the equivalent course.
- The equivalent course must have approximately the same number of hours as the course from which you wish to be exempted.
- The equivalent course must have at least 80% content overlap with the course from which you wish to be exempted.