Our UX Design Program provides you with the foundation you need to become skilled and marketable in user experience (UX) design. Through hands-on workshops with UX professionals, study advanced concepts of UX research and strategy. Learn how to develop and map a user’s journey and how to create a simple, intuitive taxonomy and structure. Explore the value of measurement and optimization, and develop the insight you need to make user-centric decisions while employing best practices.
Once you have completed all the requirements of this program, you can request to receive a certificate of completion using the department contact information on this web page.
Core Courses (Four)
This is the recommended completion order. One of these:
All of these:
- COMP 9674 UX Research and Strategy Online
- COMP 9673 Information Architecture Online
- COMP 9711 UX Software Tools Online
Elective Courses (Choose One)
- Contact Information
- Visual Arts and Design Department
- Office Location(s):
- St. James Campus, 193 King St. E., Building G (SJG), third floor