Our Social Media Marketing Program teaches you how to design and implement successful social media campaigns. Develop your skills through project work involving key digital platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. Maximize your ability to cut through the media noise and raise the profile of your message. Current research, best practices and hands-on coursework provide the foundation for dynamic learning and the knowledge you need to stay on top of this ever-changing field.
Once you have completed all the requirements of this program, you can request to receive a certificate of completion.
Core Courses (Four)
One of these should be completed first if possible:
Completion order for all others only limited by course prerequisites. One of these:
One of these:
One of these:
Elective Courses (Choose Two)
Electives may have two versions (delivery options), but only one can be put toward the certificate.
- MARK 9067 Community and Customer EngagementOnline
- MARK 9052 Digital MarketingOnline Option
- MARK 9055 Digital Strategies for Charities and Non-profit OrganizationsOnline Option
- MARK 9070 E-commerce FundamentalsOnline Option
- DESN 9181 Graphic Design for Social MediaOnline Option
- LAW 9064 Legal Issues in Arts, Media and EntertainmentOnline Option
- MARK 9079 Practical AI for MarketingOnline Option
- COMP 9594 SEO and Paid Search
- COMP 9603 SEO and Paid SearchOnline
- COMP 9604 Twitter MarketingOnline
- DESN 9178 Video for the Web and Social MediaOnline Option
- COMP 9567 WordPress for Blogging and Web DesignOnline Option
Contact the Continuing Education Business Studies department at 416-415-5000, ext. 2163, at email@example.com or by visiting their office at St. James Campus, 193 King St. E., Building G (SJG), third floor.