Our Social Media Marketing Program teaches you how to design and implement successful social media campaigns. Develop your skills through project work involving key digital platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. Maximize your ability to cut through the media noise and raise the profile of your message. Current research, best practices and hands-on coursework provide the foundation for dynamic learning and the knowledge you need to stay on top of this ever-changing field.
Once you have completed all the requirements of this program, you can request to receive a certificate of completion using the department contact information on this web page.
Core Courses (One)
One of these:
Elective Courses (Choose Four)
Electives may have two versions (delivery options), but only one can be put toward the certificate.
- MARK 9067 Community and Customer Engagement Online
- BUS 9206 Freelancing for Creative Professionals Temporarily Online
- DESN 9181 Graphic Design for Social Media Temporarily Online
- COMP 9640 Infographics and Data Visualization Temporarily Online
- DESN 9178 Video for the Web and Social Media Temporarily Online
- COMP 9567 WordPress for Blogging and Web Design Temporarily Online
- MARK 9050 Facebook and Instagram Marketing On Campus
- MARK 9058 Facebook and Instagram Marketing Online
- Contact Information
- Business Department
- St. James Campus, 193 King St. E., Building G (SJG), third floor