Our Power System Protection Co-ordination Program covers proper relay protection and co-ordination for all major low-voltage and medium-voltage electrical equipment: motors, generators, transformers, substation busses and cables. Learn technical solutions for complex systems, including large motor starting and substation grounding systems.
You must have completed our ELCL 9089 EasyPower Electrical System Modelling (Distance Learning) course.
You will have the most success in this program if you already have college- or university-level electrical knowledge before you start taking the required courses.
Once you have completed all the requirements of this program, you can request to receive a certificate of completion.
Core Courses (Six)
This is the recommended completion order:
- ELCL 9095 Electrical Motor Protection System DesignOnline
- ELCL 9096 Generator Protection System DesignOnline
- ELCL 9097 Transformer Protection System DesignOnline
- ELCL 9098 Substation Grounding DesignOnline
- ELCL 9099 Substation Integrated Protection DesignOnline
- ELCL 9100 Backup Power Relay ProtectionOnline