Our Image Consulting Program focuses on how to work with clients who are looking to enhance their appearance, behaviour and communication skills. Explore the best strategies for auditing, planning and shopping for a wardrobe, and learn to dress clients according to their body types, personalities and lifestyles as well as current fashion. Get the skills you need to coach clients on social and business etiquette, verbal and non-verbal communication, and confidence.
Career options typically include personal consultant, shopper or stylist positions in the fashion retail and image consulting industries.
You should complete all the course requirements within one academic year, if possible. Once you have completed all the requirements of this program, you can request to receive a certificate of completion.
Core Courses (Six)
This is the recommended completion order:
- GNRL 9210 Style Temporarily Online
- BUS 9072 Image and Personal Development Temporarily Online
- FASH 9140 Colour and Wardrobe Temporarily Online
- GNRL 9209 Etiquette and Human Relations Temporarily Online
- COMM 9090 Presentation Skills for Image Consulting Temporarily Online
- BUS 9057 Business of Image Consulting Temporarily Online
- Contact Information
- Fashion and Creative Arts Department