Our Accounting Foundations and Bookkeeping Program equips you with a fundamental understanding of accounting and bookkeeping. The skills and concepts you learn in this program give you the building blocks you need to further your studies and become the analytical, flexible, and motivated professional that today's financial world requires.
Once you have completed all the requirements of this program, you can request to receive a certificate using the department contact information on this web page.
Core Courses (Four)
This is the recommended completion order:
- ACCT 9120 Accounting 1 Temporarily Online
- ACCT 9121 Accounting 2 Temporarily Online
- ACCT 9125 Taxation Temporarily Online
- COMP 9577 QuickBooks Temporarily Online
Elective Courses (Choose Two)
- Contact Information
- Business Department
- St. James Campus, 193 King St. E., Building G (SJG), third floor