You will need to complete a Requisite health form for ParaMed's Requisite service if your clinical/field placement requires proof of immunizations, blood test results, CPR certification and/or mask fit testing. A vulnerable (criminal record) check and standard first aid may also be required, depending on the certificate/course.
Requisite Health Forms
Please note the current costs involved in completing your Requisite health form with ParaMed's Requisite service:
- Doctor's office charge for signing and completing the health form: $30 to $50
- Chicken pox booster vaccine (if lab result shows non-immunity/non-reactive): $100 to $130
- Hepatitis B booster vaccine (if lab result show non-immunity/non-reactive): $100 to $130
- Two-step TB skin test: $75 to $90
- CPR Level C/BLS-HCP Course: $70 to $100
- ParaMed service fees (for visits, cancelled/missed visits, mask fit testing, photocopies)
This list is for reference only. This may not constitute the extent of fees encountered and (for those costs outside of ParaMed) are estimates only. Fees may vary from what is listed here and are subject to change without notice. Keep in mind that all costs, service fees and fines associated with the Requisite health form requirements are your responsibility and must be paid by you.
Police Vulnerable Sector Check Application Forms
- For students who reside in Toronto: Due to the COVID-19 global pandemic, the process has changed. If you need to apply for your police vulnerable sector check and you currently reside in the Toronto region with a postal code that starts with the letter
M, you must send an email request to Suzette Martinuzzi, Clinical Pre-placement Co-ordinator, at Suzette Martinuzzi, Clinical Pre-placement Co-ordinator, with your full name, your student ID number, your program name and the term.
- Once you receive your police vulnerable sector check application form in your email, you must print it on legal-size paper (8.5 by 14 inches) only. No other format or size will be accepted. Fill out and sign all the sections of the application form, and make sure that your writing is clear and legible.
- Obtain a bank draft/money order for $20 payable to the Toronto Police Service. (Keep your bank receipt as your proof of payment.) No other payment method will be accepted.
- Obtain a photocopy of a piece of government-issued photo identification (for example, a driver's licence or passport).
- Mail your completed application form, payment and copy of your identification directly to this address:
Records Management Services
Toronto Police Service
40 College St.
Toronto, ON M5G 2J3
- For students who reside in another region or province: If you live in another region or province, check your specific regional police services website (for example, Durham, Halton, Hamilton, Peel or York) and read their instructions carefully to learn about their requirements and the process for obtaining their application form. If you need a volunteer letter from the college in order to be eligible for the student fee rate, contact Suzette Martinuzzi, Clinical Pre-placement Co-ordinator. Please be advised that it could take up to 6 weeks for the police service to process your application.
Other Critical Clinical Pre-placement Documents and Links
Requisite Health Form Workshops and Deadlines
Due to the COVID-19 global pandemic, our onsite workshops have been suspended and future sessions will be announced at a later date.