Transcript Requests

  • A transcript is a complete record of the grades you earned while attending George Brown College. The college will provide copies of your official transcript for an administrative fee. Personal cheques are not accepted.
  • You must request a transcript in writing. You should complete a Transcript Request PDF form. (You can also pick one up at a Student Service Centre.) Alternatively, you can provide a letter that includes your full legal name (as it was while you were at George Brown College); your student ID number; the years you attended; your home and business telephone numbers; your email address; the number of copies required; the address to which you would like the document sent; and your signature.
  • Submit your request and payment to the Academic Records department. You can mail your request to the following address:
    Academic Records
    George Brown College
    P.O. Box 1015, Station B
    Toronto, Ontario
    M5T 2T9
    Alternatively, if you attended George Brown College after May 1995, you can obtain your transcript in person from a Student Service Centre. You must bring a piece of government-issued photo identification (for example, a driver's licence). Transcripts from prior to May 1995 can only be mailed. You must allow about three weeks for your request to be processed.
  • If you need a transcript sent to an Ontario post-secondary institution, the college can send it electronically. Make your request using the Ontario College Application System (OCAS) or the Ontario Universities' Application Centre (OUAC).
  • For more information, contact the Academic Records department at 416-415-5000, ext. 4517 or 4503.