Our Legal Office Assistant Program helps you develop the interpersonal, organizational and communication skills you need in a legal office. Learn the standard operational procedures used to ensure the office runs smoothly.
Once you have completed all the requirements of this program, you can request to receive a certificate using the department contact information on this web page.
Core Courses (Eight)
This is the recommended completion order:
- BUS 9185 Office Technology and Procedures Online
- BUS 9118 Building and Maintaining Customer Relationships Online
- COMM 9089 Business Writing Strategies Online
- OP 9021 Legal Terminology Online
- LAW 9099 Legal Office Procedures Online
- LAW 9063 Family Law Practice and Procedure Online
- LAW 9062 Litigation Practice and Procedure 1 Online
- REAL 9032 Real Estate Procedures Online
- Contact Information
- OntarioLearn Department