Our Legal Office Assistant Program helps you develop the interpersonal, organizational and communication skills you need in a legal office. Learn the standard operational procedures used to ensure the office runs smoothly.
Once you have completed all the requirements of this program, you can request to receive a certificate.
Core Courses (Eight)
This is the recommended completion order:
- BUS 9185 Office Technology and ProceduresOnline
- BUS 9118 Building and Maintaining Customer RelationshipsOnline
- COMM 9089 Business Writing StrategiesOnline
- OP 9021 Legal TerminologyOnline
- LAW 9099 Legal Office ProceduresOnline
- LAW 9063 Family Law Practice and ProcedureOnline
- LAW 9062 Litigation Practice and Procedure 1Online
- REAL 9032 Real Estate ProceduresOnline
Contact the Continuing Education Online Learning department at 416-415-5000, ext. 6543, or firstname.lastname@example.org.