Our Instructional Design Program is intended for those interested in the creation of instructional content for a range of different modes of delivery. Learn about the theoretical foundations, key instructional design principles and practical approaches used in the development and design of instruction and training. The required courses focus on instructional design for corporate training delivery, subject-specific workshops and the higher education industry.
Once you have completed all the requirements of this program, you can request to receive a certificate.
Core Courses (Eight)
This is the recommended completion order:
- TETR 9080 Instructional Design PrinciplesOnline
- TETR 9081 Digital PedagogyOnline
- TETR 9082 Course Design for Hybrid DeliveryOnline
- TETR 9083 Alignment and Assessment StrategiesOnline
- TETR 9084 Quality Assurance and Course EvaluationOnline
- TETR 9085 Project Management for Course DesignOnline
- TETR 9086 Collaborative Framework: Working with SMEsOnline
- TETR 9087 Special Topics in Course DesignOnline
Contact the Continuing Education Online Learning department at 416-415-5000, ext. 6543, or email@example.com.