We are currently working on updating this information for the 2018–19 academic year. Thank you for your patience.
- Any immediate security or safety concerns should be directed to campus security. In an emergency, dial 0 from any office, classroom, or lab phone at the college, or call 416-415-4000.
- Campus security can also receive information about and respond to campus emergencies via text message. Text 416-723-4761 from your mobile phone for emergency security or first aid assistance.
- Elevators are also equipped with emergency telephones that are connected directly to campus security.
- To reach external emergency services (police, fire and ambulance), call 911.
- For non-emergency issues, call 416-415-5000, ext. 8000 (this extension can be dialed directly from a college phone), or contact campus security by email.
- For more information, visit the Public Safety and Security web page.