We are currently working on updating this information for the 2018–19 academic year. Thank you for your patience.
- A wait list may be available if a class section is full. No payment is required to join a wait list.
- If you are trying to register online, you will know a class section is full but offers a wait list because its status will appear as a "Join Wait List" link. You must select this link and provide the required information – including an email address – in order to be placed on the wait list.
- If a seat in the class section becomes available, those on the wait list are contacted by email on a first-come, first-served basis until the seat is filled.
- A class section's wait list remains in place until 24 hours before the start of the first class, at which point its wait list is no longer in effect. If a seat becomes available during that 24-hour period, it will become available to the public on a first-come, first-served basis. If you were on a wait list prior to that 24-hour period but were not able to secure a seat, check the web page for that course on a regular basis during that 24-hour period. (You can get to a course web page quickly by adding the course code to the end of our website URL – for example, coned.georgebrown.ca/COMM1008.) If a seat becomes available, the status of the class section will change from "CRN is Full" to a "Register Now" link. Select the "Register Now" link to secure a seat.
- Course fees will not be pro-rated if you join a class after it has started.