We are currently working on updating this information for the 2018–19 academic year. Thank you for your patience.
- credit card (American Express/Discover/MasterCard/Visa)
- debit card
- money order
- Browse the Continuing Education website to find the course(s) you want. From the course web page, obtain the course code, review the class section offerings, and note the course reference number (CRN) and start/end dates of the schedule you want. You can use the Student Service Centre computers on campus to obtain the required information. (Note: If the registration period for a course has passed, the status of the class section will be listed as "CRN is Closed". If the class section is full, its status will be listed as "CRN is Full". (A wait list may be available.)
- Go to a Student Service Centre. (You can register in person at any campus; you do not have to register at the campus where your course is offered.) If you have not already downloaded and printed a Registration PDF form to bring with you, pick up a copy of the form. Write in the course/class section details and personal information requested (making sure to use your full legal name). It is important that you provide your home and business telephone numbers and an email address to facilitate our contact with you.
- Submit your registration form to a Student Service Centre representative. If you are paying by cheque or money order (made payable to George Brown College), write your full legal name, daytime phone number and student ID number (if you have one) on the front of the cheque/money order. The college does not accept post-dated cheques. Personal cheques returned by your bank for non-sufficient funds (NSF) or other reasons beyond the control of the college are subject to an administrative fee.
- You will receive a registration confirmation and a receipt of payment.