We are currently working on updating this information for the 2018–19 academic year. Thank you for your patience.
- Course information includes the total fee (which includes HST, if applicable).
- If a course is part of a certificate/designation or other recognized program, HST does not apply to its fee.
- The fee for every course includes a $4 technology fee that funds the open access computing facilities at the Library Learning Commons. The fee for every course of 20 hours or more includes a $21.24 campus service fee and a $20 infrastructure upgrade fee. Some courses also include materials fees.
- The college reserves the right to share your information with a third party for collection purposes in the event that you fail to settle outstanding fees owing to the college.
- Some courses require you to purchase a textbook. Unless otherwise indicated, the cost of textbooks is not included in the course fee.
- For related information, visit the Refunds web page.