We are currently working on updating this information for the 2018–19 academic year. Thank you for your patience.
- If you decide to attend a course and choose not to be evaluated or graded, you are considered to be auditing the course. You will not be required to complete assignments, tests or the final exam (if applicable).
- You must register in person and declare that you wish to take the course on an audit basis. You cannot register online.
- Your grade in the audited course will be AUD. Audited courses will be excluded from any grade point average (GPA) calculations (if applicable).
- You cannot change from auditing a course to taking the course for credit (or vice versa) once the course has started.
- Full course fees still apply when you audit a course.