We are currently working on updating this information for the 2018–19 academic year. Thank you for your patience.
- The information on the Continuing Education website may change throughout the year.
- George Brown College will not be held liable in any material way for difficulties created by changes to web information. Certificate and course descriptions are provided as a matter of general information; however, actual certificate/course content, length, dates and times, location, teachers, instruction type, books/materials and recognition by external bodies may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- The college reserves the right to alter fees and other charges described on the Continuing Education website and to impose additional regulations, policies or conditions as required. The information that may be impacted includes (but is not limited to) admission standards and prerequisites, promotion and graduation requirements and conditions for continuation of study.
- The college reserves the right to change, without notice, any information appearing on the Continuing Education website.
- The college reserves the right to cancel/change courses.