Replacement Certificate/Diploma Requests

  • If your certificate or diploma is lost, stolen or destroyed, the college will replace it for an administrative fee. Personal cheques are not accepted.
  • Multiple copies of credentials will not be provided.
  • You must request a replacement certificate or diploma in writing. You should complete a Credential Replacement Request PDF form. Alternatively, you can provide a letter that includes the reason for the request; your full legal name (as it was while you were at George Brown College); your student ID number; the years you attended; your home and business telephone numbers; the address to which you would like the document sent; and your signature. (Note: Certificates and diplomas obtained at the college can only be issued in the name that exists in your student record.)
  • Submit your request and payment to the Academic Records department. You can mail your request to the following address:
    Academic Records
    George Brown College
    P.O. Box 1015, Station B
    Toronto, Ontario
    M5T 2T9
    Alternatively, you can bring your request and payment in person to a Student Service Centre. You must allow about three weeks for your request to be processed.
  • For more information, contact the Academic Records department at 416-415-5000, ext. 4517 or 4503.