Our Office Bookkeeping Program is designed for those who are responsible for the bookkeeping and day-to-day accounting for small businesses.
Once you have completed all the requirements of this program, you can request to receive a certificate using the department contact information on this web page.
Core Courses (Nine)
This is the recommended completion order:
- COMP 9738 Computers 1 Online
- COMP 9739 Computers 2 Online
- ACCT 9106 Accounting Basics 1 Online
- ACCT 9107 Accounting Basics 2 Online
- ACCT 9117 Computerized Accounting Online
- COMP 9757 QuickBooks Online Online
- ACCT 9111 Payroll Administration Online
- ACCT 9126 Cost and Managerial Accounting 1 Online
- ACCT 9116 Taxation 1 Online
- Contact Information
- OntarioLearn Department