• Tax Receipts for 2018 Income Tax Returns

    Student accessing records online from home while doing tax returns.

    T2202A forms for 2018 tuition fees available online

    If you took a continuing education course in 2018 and your tuition fees totalled at least $100, you will be issued an official income tax receipt, known as a T2202A. T2202A forms for 2018 are available from your online student account. Use the “Student Login” link (at the top of all web pages on the Continuing Education website or on your mobile device under the “Accounts” tab) to access your account. Read more about tax receipts.