• Tax Receipts for 2017 Income Tax Returns

    Student accessing records online from home.

    T2202A forms for 2017 tuition fees available on February 19

    If you took a continuing education course in 2017 and your tuition fees totalled at least $100, you will be issued an official income tax receipt, known as a T2202A. T2202A forms for 2017 will be available from your online student account on Monday, February 19, 2018. Use the “Student Login” link (at the top of all web pages on the Continuing Education website or on your mobile device under the “Accounts” tab) to access your account. Read more about tax receipts.