• Tax Receipts for 2016 Income Tax Returns

    Student accessing records online from home.

    T2202A forms for 2016 tuition fees available on February 6, 2017

    If you took a continuing education course in 2016 and your tuition fees totalled at least $100, you will be issued an official income tax receipt, known as a T2202A. T2202A forms for 2016 will be available from your online student account on February  6, 2017. Use the “Student Login” link at the top of all web pages on the Continuing Education website to access your account. Read more about tax receipts.